Dr. Ehama’s love for Alaska and the Kenai Peninsula community started in 2009 with frequent travel and temporary physician work at Central Peninsula Hospital in 2017. Dr. Ehama is pleased to offer full-scope obstetrical and gynecological services as an associate physician with Dr. Behren’s practice in Soldotna.
Dr. Ehama specializes in pelvic floor gynecological surgeries, urinary incontinence procedures, vaginal hysterectomies and management of normal and high-risk pregnancies. Her practice encompasses gynecological operations utilizing the DaVinci robot since 2015. Dr. Ehama also specializes in the evaluation and management of pre-menopause and menopausal symptoms using conventional FDA approved medicines and bioidentical hormones.
“I truly believe that women can be empowered by responding to their health care needs as it relates to their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. I have a special interest in the menopause transition and offer individualized counseling and treatment with traditional formulary medicine as well as bioidentical treatment options. It would be my privilege to care for your gynecological and pregnancy needs.” -Dr. Ehama
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gyncecology
Education & Credentials
- BS Occupational Therapy, University of Washington 1985
- Master’s in Business Administration, Webster University 1993
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Biosciences and Medicine Kansas City, 2003
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, Mt Sinai New York, 2008
Visit my Practice Website Here: